Friday, November 23, 2007

Kiara- Drops of Jupiter- Sped Up

Duration: 02:07 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-03-30 20:49:07
User: SarabiLioness
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Video Clips Credit: Simba's Pride and The Lion King © Disney Song Credit: Song: Drops of Jupiter Artist: Train Disclaimer: I do not own the audio nor do I own the video. I am simply a very big fan of The Lion King and Simba's Pride and am in no way gaining profit from these videos. I don't know how to obtain permission from the copyright holders, so if the owner of these copyrights wishes me to remove these videos, I will. Please don't file a complaint to YouTube, e-mail me at knucklesmialulu@yahoo.com or CrackleCaracal@yahoo.com. I will remove the offending video promptly. Thanks! =Crackle= Learn the truth about white tigers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1da-L2AdCTY

Comments

No comments: