Friday, January 4, 2008

Drew & Sherry like Edward & Bella "Love song 4 a Vampire"

Duration: 05:52 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-23 06:40:55
User: LadyCarter1985
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Drew  Sherry  Edward  Bella  love  song  for  vampire  high  twilight  new  moon  stephenie  meyer  

Description:

Hi! It's me again! This video it's about Drew (a vampire) and Sherry (a Human). Drew fell in love with Sherry and for him she's THE ONE (a person that he loves for eternity). Unfortunately Sherry's death comes soon. Besides Drew discovers that even vampires have a soul. Their story reminds me the Twilight saga of Stephenie Meyer. Drew is like Edward (a good vampire) that fells in love with Bella (a human) Bella is "la tua cantante" for Edward, like THE ONE for Drew. Even Edward thinks that vampires haven't a soul. The last scene of my video reminds me "the Volturi Scene" in New Moon (the II book in twilight) when Edward belive that bella is dead and he went to Italy to kill himself. I love the last phrase: "you chase the darkness of my very soul, a soul that I tought I've never had" The show is "vampire high" I hope you like it! Rate and Comment pleaseeeee!!!!


Other Video Blog Entries

L. Valla 5 A 2006 2007
Christmas In Hollywood-Anime Mix
Entertainer Baby
Rumble in Port Macca part 2
Two brave men... Infernal and Alieva in InfoGate
double kickflips
ML's 1st Skate. Video
Geddy Lee Bass Guitar Line to Freewill by Rush (Bass Cover)
No Potential Track 2: "Bloody Fingers" - 2001
Call of Duty 4: NEW Perk Video
Michael Jackson vs Chris Brown - Beat it/Kiss Kiss
We are: My response to BigEvasive's criticism2myDavos #1
Royal Rumble 2005 - John Cena vs Batista
Super Mario 64 Walkthrough part 1
A CRAZY AND FUNNY NARUTO SLIDESHOW
Kurtlar vadisi
Diablo wrath ltd
mariah carey love
Behind the Scene of a Players Dirty Act - Female Abuse poem
Videl vs Videl - Evil Cap America vs Ven [Budokai 3]


 

No comments: