Friday, January 18, 2008

Keeper Of The Flame Nina Simone

Duration: 03:23 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-02 07:35:47
User: amazingphoebe
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

keeper  the  flame  nina  simone  love  song  

Description:

I'm the keeper of the flame My torch of love lights his name Ask no pity, beg my shame I'm the keeper of the flame Played with fire and I was burn Gave a heart but I was spurn All these time I have yearned Just to have my love return Years have passed by The spark still remains True love can't die It smoulders in flame when the fire is burning off and the angels call my name Dying love will leave no doubt I'm the keeper of the flame years have passed by the spark still remains true love can't die it smoulders in flame when the fire is burning out and the angels call my love Dying love will leave no doubt I'm the keeper of the flame

Comments

dogsirius ::: Favorites  2007-12-06 09:08:38

this is more than listening this is feeling its magic it's love it beautiful
__________________________________________________
steej88 ::: Favorites  2007-12-04 20:29:04

I love this song. Thank you so much.
__________________________________________________
sosweetisyourbreath ::: Favorites  2007-10-31 06:19:49

love this song, so beautiful:) thank you!
__________________________________________________
1408alan ::: Favorites  2007-06-03 18:24:42

Many thanks for posting this, amazingphoebe. It's just gorgeous, and the arrangement is quite perfect. Gives me goosepimples every time. I have often thought this would make a superb song for a James Bond movie!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

One Created Monster (Cavalier Z24)
Blackwater case
Abysmal Episode 1 - Josh Trapped In The Toilet
Zaara[3]
A Little Bit Longer Crest Theater 1.2.08
Lyfe Jennings - S.E.X
Joe Devito
101 things a millionaire must have...
Time-lapse movie of a Föhn wave
Last game golovin vs schiavone zurich 2007
Defining Success
Parlamentet - Ullared
Naruto vs Sasuke AMV
smackdown vs raw 2008 argument
Terrell Owens (TO) Crying (FULL)
Death Drug: Bizarro Nursing Home
Andreea balan & Petrisor Ruge freestyle
HFStival 2006
la boum
Flirt Media


 

No comments: