Thursday, January 10, 2008

TRUE STORY 3

Duration: 00:44 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-20 06:34:05
User: sweetluda00
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

RAE  POEM  REAL  NIGGA  LOVE  CIARA  AND  

Description:

I have that real nigga That doesn't mind if I eat more than him That listens to all my problems and fears That listens to me when all im doing is complaining That doesn't mind my sarcasm That sings along to all my favorite songs wit me That don't mind I;m always singing but don't sound all that good That will talk to me about anything and everything That Is never shy to hug me or hold my hand That accepts that I act weird and crazy most the time were together and still loves me That laughs at all my stupid jokes then tells me they're stupid I have that real nigga that will hold me tight and whisper xX..I Love You..Xx This poem was written by Rae(me!)

Comments

xWhitn3yx ::: Favorites  2007-07-20 14:56:51

My Song!!! Love And I
__________________________________________________
sweetluda00 ::: Favorites  2007-07-20 07:02:36

.....I still luv this song itz my ringtone :) *sigh
__________________________________________________
iimpur3suga ::: Favorites  2007-07-20 06:40:01

I havent heard this song in so long! it was a favorite and still is. nice poem too girl!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Miley is a Hollywood Girl
Kane and Lynch:Best buddies
Party items and pin locations
vital viper is my buddy!!!
中俄联合军事演习宣传片,网友制做The make of the net friend 台独
guy dancing?????
What I miss Most about the Jonas Brothers
SpecialBoy88, LEAVE ME ALONE!
Cheese 4 Vid
andy
Meriwether - Aye Julian
Original hairbrush commercial blooper 1
hawak kamay(lyrics)
Sniff'n The Tears - Driver's Seat
The Jefferson Brothers Halloween Special
The Ancient Hypnotizers: language
| Pure Club Bern | The Art Of Nightlife | Presents |
Airplane Cap 232 RC
Crank That Here It Comes Part 5
Earnhardt 2006 Budweiser Commercial


 

No comments: