Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Not-So-Randomness

Duration: 04:08 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-09 21:27:07
User: anakin1814
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

anakin1814  ohcurt  biggest  loser  cleaning  channel  boring  videos  money  problems  ironic  irony  alanis  morisette  

Description:

Inspired by OhCurt http://www.youtube.com/OhCurt Here are a few thoughts on my biggest loser video, cleaning up my channel, NOT watching certain videos, the price of gas, and irony. Random? Hmmmm..... Thanks for watching!

Comments

TheHappyShow ::: Favorites  2008-01-10 12:36:46

I have never said "My videos suck" or "don't watch." I am too much of an attention-whore. LOL! WATCH ALL MY VIDEOS!! YAY!! ;-) Great vlog, Gary! -- Matt
__________________________________________________
kenrg ::: Favorites  2008-01-10 11:59:50

$3.09/gallon? That's downright cheap! As far as I can recall, I only used "Do not watch" in a title once, and it was as a joke. But I'll be sure to look out for that in the future.
__________________________________________________
flydarling ::: Favorites  2008-01-10 11:51:22

I think you have a good idea about not watching the 'don't watch' videos. I feel obliged to watch, comment and rate everything and it's silly when it's stopping me taking out new subscriptions. I think I'll follow suit. Petrol is £1 per litre here I remember the shock of £1 per gallon *Hollow laugh* Cheers, Lesley
__________________________________________________
MsOpheliaPayne ::: Favorites  2008-01-10 11:40:33

woo hoo Partner !!! you go !
__________________________________________________
andymooseman ::: Favorites  2008-01-10 11:07:44

Don't ever mention the price of petrol to anybody from the UK. You don't know what expensive is Gary, it's $10 a gallon over here!! :)
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
simpson scientology
COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!
Mikayla & the FOG "Daddy's Running Out of Cool" (original)
Talang-2007-E01-Fantastic Four


 

No comments: