Thursday, November 8, 2007

Be My Girl

Duration: 04:43 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-11-05 09:08:30
User: JackG2
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

When I first started making this flash, I was drunk as a skunk. I then proceeded to finish it over the year, and here we are today, with a pretty mature/immature flash that not many people will like... but other sickies like me will probably get a kick out of... and maybe even a select few Police fans (hopefully). I also hope that Sting doesn't sue me. I didn't intend any harm, as I really did this as a tribute to a one of my favorite Police songs. And it's a pretty perverted song, so I thought it deserved a pretty perverted flash. Anyways, I hope it doesn't make anybody puke. And sorry for the low quality. It's much better in the flash version (which can now be found in the Adult cartoon section of Newgrounds).

Comments

No comments: