Thursday, November 8, 2007

Kingdom Hearts Random Crap 5: Dis ain't yo Momma's Crap!

Duration: 05:23 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-08-07 00:55:13
User: HotPinkMidNite
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Here we go again ^_^ Xemnas and Saix duet, Demyx reads his Christmas list, Mickey gets censored, and Tron is creepy My favorite part is the end :) I must admit I've become very fond of the Xemnas/Saix pairing... or ManSax if you will XD DISCLAIMER: I do not own Kingdom Hearts 2 or the audio used in this video. All copyright material belongs to its respective owners and I am not making any profit off this video. Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 (c) Square-Enix/Disney The Simpsons (c) Gracie Films/20th Century Fox SuperChicken (c) Jay Ward Productions/ABC Clueless (c) Paramount Pictures Invader Zim (c) Johnen Vasquez/Nickelodeon/Viacom Family Guy (c) Fuzzy Door Productions/20th Century Fox Mortal Kombat (c) Capcom Napoleon Dynamite (c) Access Films

Comments

No comments: