Monday, December 24, 2007

Muse - Stockholm Syndrome (Live at Glastonbury 2004)

Duration: 07:53 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-26 09:28:22
User: 0BELISK
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Muse  Stockholm  Syndrome  Live  Glastonbury  2004  

Description:

Artist: Muse Song: Stockholm Syndrome (Live) From the Album: Absolution (2003) Live at: Glastonbury 2004 Lyrics: I won't stand in your way Let your hatred grow And she'll scream and she'll shout And she'll pray and she had a name Yeah she had a name And I won't hold you back Let your anger rise And we'll fly and we'll fall and we'll burn No one will recall, no one will recall This is the last time I'll abandon you And this is The last time I'll forget you I wish I could Look to the stars Let hope burn in your eyes And we'll love and we'll hate And we'll die All to no avail, all to no avail This is the last time I'll abandon you And this is The last time I'll forget you I wish I could This is the last time I'll abandon you And this is The last time I'll forget you I wish I could I wish I could

Comments

ryanjnufc ::: Favorites  2007-12-02 04:30:24

That was amazing!!!!
__________________________________________________
atardecernublado ::: Favorites  2007-11-03 15:14:48

awesome!!!!!!!!!
__________________________________________________
atardecernublado ::: Favorites  2007-11-03 15:09:27

awesome!!!!!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Afghan Whigs Gentlemen
Vince pwnage
David Guetta & Joachim Garraud
naruto chatroom
Merle Travis
CONCERT EMMANUEL MOIRE - PETIT SOLO PIANO LE SOURIRE
Deregulate Me
554y4y56
Sprout SKATE - Bastien Salabanzi
"God Will Make A Way" By Janet Paschal With Vestal Goodman
Andreas van Zoelen plays van Dijk Bass Saxophone Concerto
boondocks thugnificent
blakes nutshot
Kaluzewo 2007 Przeprawowe
Footsteps [JaeJoong] on the Piano
Popping video
Hande Yener - aci veriyor
Atmosphere ft. Mr Dibbs - Jackin' Yo Freaks
best of bodyboarding 2007
Ocean Star 56.1 Aug 2007


 

No comments: