Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mezcal Shooter Plus

Duration: 01:21 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-26 23:43:21
User: kalacaw
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

kalacaw  adnerb924  mezcal  

Description:

I can't believe I did this! Promised to Brenda (adnerb924), and dedicated to Becky's (of Becky and Daniel fame) Grandmother. You can learn more about Mezcal and the "worm" on the following website: http://mezcal.tv/English.html The website is in Spanish, but I've given the link to the English language site here. I enjoyed all the segments, but Ron Cooper's "What creates flavors in Mezcal" in particular. Yes, I really did the worm.

Comments

kalacaw ::: Favorites  2007-10-09 22:48:22

Hi! I was away from YT for a few days, so just read your comment now. I learned a bit about Mezcal while in the process of planning this video. I didn't know a thing about it before, so i've had an interesting education. Thanks for watching!!! :)
__________________________________________________
BlueGoatGuy ::: Favorites  2007-10-04 21:57:49

Congrats on the worm. I am not sure I could pull that off. Mezcal is not tequila though ;)
__________________________________________________
kalacaw ::: Favorites  2007-09-12 16:00:37

Lesley! I hope you enjoyed your holiday! Yes I did! I did the worm! I'm out of control! You see what happens when you leave town, don't you? I can't handle it! HA!
__________________________________________________
flydarling ::: Favorites  2007-09-12 15:51:41

Wow just got back from my holiday so I'm catching up. Oh lord you didn't? That was a huge worm! You hero, rising to the challenge and loved the whole music and everything about this vid. Cheers, Lesley
__________________________________________________
kalacaw ::: Favorites  2007-09-04 09:35:31

Well, you can have the rest of the Mezcal. As little as I drink, I can guarantee that it will sit under the cupboard forever - ha! :-D
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

CNN/YouTube Debates - The "Malaise" Question
A Really Good Hula-Hoop Woman
Ice Beam Cometh Remastered- Goat(Metal Metroid Arrangement)
Howie's TV - Newegg - Interview Pandemic
Stupid Parents Are Everywhere


 

No comments: