Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Not Late Wisemanthree Entry

Duration: 02:31 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-17 07:36:25
User: kalacaw
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

This is not my next video, and it's not late either. My next video is about the sisterhood. I said that would be my next video in my last video, but I was sidetracked by WiseManThree. It's not late, but I thought it was so I said the following stuff: "Even so, this is late. It's too late to be considered for anything because the deadline was yesterday. Still, I like WiseManThree, so I'm uploading this video anyway." My next video really will be what I said it would be in my last video. Really. It's in the editing room right now, even as I type. :-)

Comments

KluTz333 ::: Favorites  2007-09-21 15:34:13

Yeah but i return sometimes because i like to read what others put plus i forget if i have commented or not lol... I liked it though and did make me blush... I'm very shy lol... KluTz
__________________________________________________
Sis363 ::: Favorites  2007-09-21 13:50:10

You wasn't suppose to see that, you had already made a comment.
__________________________________________________
kalacaw ::: Favorites  2007-09-20 17:35:57

Thanks KluTzy!!! I just got back after being out of town for a couple of days, so that's why I'm just seeing this now.
__________________________________________________
kalacaw ::: Favorites  2007-09-20 17:34:37

Thanks! I thought all the entries were great. People connect with each other, and that's the important thing to me. :-D
__________________________________________________
KluTz333 ::: Favorites  2007-09-20 01:05:00

How the hell did i miss this i know i watched it and i could have swore i left a comment... Oh well... I think you did pretty damn good i watched his too... KluTz333
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Wake me up When september ends
Jeffery's Mario World SNES Hack part 3
Chaotic-The Thing About Bodal- Act 3
Reba Bloopers
True Freedom


 

No comments: