Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Weird Tour of my House

Duration: 03:45 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-10 08:34:23
User: kalacaw
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

PLEASE READ: Made you look! I'll show more of my home in the future. This is just a glimpse. This video is actually out of order. I'm working on a K log update video; and a video about "The sisterhood," and the wonderful women I've met on You Tube. This is an important discovery for me, and I'm compelled to make a video about it.

Comments

kalacaw ::: Favorites  2007-09-28 00:58:21

Lesley, thanks for watching. I don't always get emails telling me about these comments. Blast, blast, blast! I agree - dogs with apples!
__________________________________________________
kalacaw ::: Favorites  2007-09-28 00:57:34

Oh, I'm sorry! Yet another comment I didn't get through email. I didn't know you were here, bless your heart. I think most everyone voted for dog?! I don't know myself. I just know I don't have to feed them - ha!
__________________________________________________
pinklantana ::: Favorites  2007-09-21 23:43:59

Thanks for the tour. :) I'll guess, a giraffe?
__________________________________________________
flydarling ::: Favorites  2007-09-20 12:23:43

Thank you so much for inviting us into your home Betty, sorry I'm late! I love your location and am envious of the deck off the bedroom. I think they are 3 red dogs balancing green apples on their heads. Cheers, Lesley
__________________________________________________
kalacaw ::: Favorites  2007-09-15 11:47:18

HAHA! Most people said dog, I think one said cow. I like the idea of green-headed martians though! :-)
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

2007 Mac Mini unboxing
Sports Business Simulations and Forio Business Simulations
SF Carnival 2007 - Trindad and Panama - World Hip Hop Show
Day 5 Learning Guitar
Regal Game-Plays


 

No comments: